Mold is caused by moisture damage such as flooding, leaky roofs, basement walls, plumbing leaks, burst pipes, rain or sprinkler water against the house and more.

Discoloration on the walls or ceiling, warped floors, and musty odor in the home are all signs of mold growth. If the growth is extensive, some people may develop allergies or health problems and it can cause serious damage to the home.

Certified Building Inspectors has certified mold specialists that can help locate the source of the water intrusion and the mold growth in addition to providing mold samplings, lab results, and a written report within two business days of the inspection.